Web Functional automation testing is performed to check whether a website meet or satisfy all functional requirements as per client needs. Whatever the industry be, Testbytes tailor the software solutions to meet all functional needs.
To perform automated web functional testing we use tools like Selenium Webdriver, TestCafe, Cucumber/Capybara, TestComplete, Protractor etc. to detect if your web application is functionally correct. Selenium is an open source cost effective tool that has infinite reach and unlimited capabilities in automation. Cucumber is a tool that executes plain-text functional descriptions as automated tests and Capybara is a library written in the Ruby language which makes user interaction with an app easier. And TestComplete is a one tool for cross technology support whereas Protractor provides end-to-end testing framework for AngularJS apps and works as a solution integrator while testing.
We are a team comprised of passionate and highly experienced individuals who perform automated web functional testing in an accurate, efficient, reliable and cost effective way which involves carrying a set of tasks automatically and comparing the results with the expected output.
- Makes the testing process extremely efficient
- Automated testing software are easy to upgrade and is re-usable
- Provide a consistency regarding the platform throughout the testing process
- Wider test coverage with the scope of creating large number of complex automated tests
- Its less prone to mistakes and ensures precision and accuracy
- End-to-end web app testing solutions
- Tackle the quality challenges of every web app and browser-based technology
- Shorten project time-lines and accelerate deployment