To reduce software development complexity, test automation is an essential component and Qapath design on-budget performance testing frameworks according to project requirements and fully meets the performance parameters set by our clients.
Our company has testing professionals well-equipped with skills to conduct web performance automation testing with tools like JMeter, LoadRunner, Load UI etc. JMeter is an open source Java based tool used for performance testing of web apps. LoadRunner is a testing tool used to test a system's behaviour and performance and different load conditions and Load UI is used for multiple testing strategies for real-time feedbacks and to run complex test scenarios. These tools are an integral part of our load testing approach to evaluate and establish the scalability of web apps.
From detection to analysis, we offer complete solutions through a corrective action method and our load testing approach promises a superior product with low cost, zero maintenance and zero bottlenecks.
- Improves performance and reliability of the software
- Tests both SOA based and API based web services
- Supports test execution in any testing environment
- Complete performance test coverage assurance
- Checks whether actual response is similar to the expected outcome
- Mainly focus on performance parameters to identify potential limits
- Use of open source tools guarantees performance monitoring, better compatibility and database server profiling
- Bugs are detected at early stage ensuring greater productivity, and end-user trust on client products